Blog for Internet Class, Fall 2004

In this web log, or blog, students in the ESL Internet class will make comments on various projects and assignments they are working on.

My Photo
Name:

I'm retired from the ABP at Zayed University.

Monday, September 27, 2004

Did you have any problems working with your partners and getting your complete rough draft together in five paragraphs and including the references at the bottom?

Use the directions given out last week to make a comment. Write 2-3 sentences in your comment. (10 pts.) Consider these questions: How did you put your paper together? Did you and your partner(s) work together outside of class? Where? Did one person type everything? Did you type your part and send it by email to your partner? Who put the whole paper together including the 5 paragraphs and references? How much time did you spend on this project since the last class, Thursday, September 23?

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We search about Egypt, so we decided to type our part on a different page. I send my work and references by email. My partners do the same and I printed all the work together. We spend about 5 days doing this report.

Lety Hernandez

September 28, 2004 at 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We decided to search about Egypt. We found information and pictures in the internet, so it was easy. We send our typing to each other by e-mail. Then, we put together the asignment and the information.

Maria R

September 28, 2004 at 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't have any problem working with my partner. She did a good job. We were working together in the Computer lab, and got the information and photos from there. Then, She wrote her part; moreover, she gave it to me. We organized all the information together. I typed everything and brought it to class. This project took us four days to completed it.

Rocio R.

September 28, 2004 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We thing it was difficult to gettting together with our parther. We had problems when we put together all the information. We tryed to finish the rough draft in the same day.

Martha Torres

September 28, 2004 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We thing it was difficult to gettting together with our parther. We had problems when we put together all the information. We tryed to finish the rough draft in the same day.

Martha Torres

September 28, 2004 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The project of Egypt with my partners was esy to do. First, may partners and I decided to talk of Egypt. At the same time, each one took a place to visit in Egypt if we will go there. Then, each one sent a paragraph by email. Finally our partnet Leticia put together in rough draft and delivered to Crist.

Sara Alonzo

September 28, 2004 at 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For me the hard part making the report was to put evething together, but the people from the computer lab help me a lot. I thing in the future I need to practice everything often , because I would like to learn as m uch as I can. Luz Lopez

September 28, 2004 at 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For me the hard part making the report was to put evething together, but the people from the computer lab help me a lot. I thing in the future I need to practice everything often , because I would like to learn as m uch as I can. Luz Lopez

September 28, 2004 at 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This assigment was so exiting, and it was difficult too. exiting because we found a lot of marvalous things to comment in our presentation, and it was hard because my classmates and I have different schedule. We can't join us to do this assigment.

Patty V
***********************************

For my partners and I were dificult to get our rought draft put together because we did not work together out the class. We did not have enought communication about our topics.

Martha G.
***********************************
It was difficult for me to get my rough draft put together because first time I didn't have more information. I didn't have any problem working with my partner. We worked together. It's easy if we work together.

Runguthai
************************************
At the begining I have some problems with my reports because I just copied from It. But, It was not very difficult for me to do It because I did It with my partner. It is always easy when you have someone to help you.

Ricardo
***********************************
I didn't have any problem to work with my partner. My partner is very wood for to use the internet,and She help me a lot of. She print all papers, so I only give her the one part, and the introduction. We worked together to decided all about the information of the report. We spend about the four days to organized we report I am pleased to work.

Ana q
******************************
We chose Janitzio Michoacan. It was one of the very nice places that had us to know a bit more.
It was very interesting to know part of this island as his customs.
The information was easy to find. What if it was a bit difficult was to find something relating to the fishing. But to the end we manage to have the necessary information.

ANA L.

September 29, 2004 at 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We didn't have any problems with our report the only thing was that we forgot the address where we got the information. My partner knows how to use the internet better than I. We like this way to work together and enjoy how we can work with the internet.
m.m.

September 30, 2004 at 8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't have any problem working with my partner . We work together and try to find the information in internet we worked more than 5 days in our report because I don't have internet in my house. We only worked together 2 days outside this class I was the only one that type the whole paragraph and my partner got the copies of New York City. I was difficult for us.
mm

September 30, 2004 at 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't have any problem working with my partner.To find the information it was so easy,what it was difficult to me it was to find the gastronomy photos. But to the end we found many good information to made our report.

September 30, 2004 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't have any problem working with my partner.To find the information it was so easy,what it was difficult to me it was to find the gastronomy photos. But to the end we found many good information to made our report.

September 30, 2004 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't have any problem working with my partner.To find the information it was so easy,what it was difficult to me it was to find the gastronomy photos. But to the end we found many good information to made our report.
Alan.A.P
8:39 AM

September 30, 2004 at 8:43 AM  

<< Home