During class on Tuesday, September 21, you need to write some comments to this blog. To do that you have to click on comments below this post. When the next page opens, click on Post a comment near the bottom of the page. Under the box for your comments, choose Anonymous.
In the box, write 3 sentences (or more) . First, write about how you decided on your topic for the Internet report. Second, how easy or difficult was it for you to find information and images about your report? Third, have you have any other particular problems with the report so far?
After you finish writing your sentences, leave a space and write your first name and last initial, so that I know who wrote it.
Then click on Preview if you want to see it before you publish it. Otherwise, just click on Publish to make it part of the blog.
Later, you can go back and find out what comments your classmates made.
Blog for Internet Class, Fall 2004
In this web log, or blog, students in the ESL Internet class will make comments on various projects and assignments they are working on.

18 Comments:
This is an example of a comment. Did you have any problems finding partner(s) or choosing a topic?
Chris J
I would like to go to Hawaii. I think is like a paradise. It was easy to find about it. The porblem that I had was that there are many islands and it was hard to know which was the most interesting ones.
Arce
We decided to write about Egypt because it has a lot of places to visit and history. It was easy because Egypt has useful information on the internet. We didn't have any other problem with our report.
Lety H.
We decided about Egypt because it is a place that has interesting places to visit and it is a historical place. To find information and images about my report was easy because Egypt has many interesting places to visit. We don't have any other particular problems with the report.
Maria R
I decided to talk about Janitzio, Michoacan because is a good place to visit. Janitzio has a good places like monuments and tipical food. This information was easy to find. Only I needed to spell correctly and I got all kind of information like picture, some information about its customs. For this reason I didn't have any problem with this proyect.
Ana L.
Between Maria Ramirez, Lety H. and I ( Sara Alonzo )dicided to write abouth Egypt, because we thought is an interesting place to visit or travel.It was so easy to fine informetion on internet, reason through internet exist so many information regarding Egypt as is a tuorist place. I don not think I have problems to fine any information abuot our tourist trip.
By Sara Alonzo
I decided to talk about a nice city Janitzio, Michoacan is a perfect place to visit, because you will see all kind of things like the museum and a monument. To find the information was easy because it's a very important place to visit in that state. Third I didn't have any problems.
ALAN A. P.
I decided talk about the city of Madison Wisconsin because I think is a beautiful city, and has a lot of interesting and different places to visit. Interesting because it's an old city. It was one of the first states of the U.S. Different because it has a lot of different activities for fun that we don't have in Yuma Arizona.
I did not choose the topic, but I though that Madison, Wisconsi was a interesting city. My partners and I found good information about this city. I think, we are going be fine in our report.
I selected New York City because, that's the only way to know New York City. It was difficult for me to find out New York City and find the pictures. I don't have any other problems I think I am going to make it.
Maria M
I decided Beijing because I regonized it is a beautiful city. Also a love Chinese Food and the Great Wall. At the beginning it was difficilt for me to find information because I never used the internet before. The only problem I have with the report it is that I need to practice more using the internet. Sometimes I have problems to find information in the internet because I am not used to.
Ricardo Rocha
I decide to visit Beijing because I regonized it is an interesting and beautiful place to visit. I decide to visit the Great Wall, temple of Heaven, and North Lake Park. It was difficult for me to find information and images because sometimes when I search information,but I can not find information.
Runguthai
My parner and I decided choose Miami Florida because It's a beautiful place. Altho I like too much this place is very dificult for me to find imagenes about my report because is dificult for me to use internet. Another problem that I have its the vocabulary, so sometimes I can't understand the words
Ana Q
I decide go to New York City because, It's a big City and have many places. It's the City Sky scraper. It was
easy for me, because I folow direction. I don't have problem with the report.
Patricia P.
I did't stay present in the class the past week, but is interesting the tope they going to talk. I try to undertand the tope because is intererting.we work together in this tope.we try to make clear the topic.The name of my parner are Martha G. Patty V.
My name is Martha T.
My partner and I decided to write about Miami, Florida because is one of most beautiful place. There are many different and beautiful places to visit. Also, the people can have fun there and enjoy a vacation. In my opinion we would like to go there.
We chose Janitzio Michoacan. It was one of the very nice places that had us to know a bit more.
It was very interesting to know part of this island as his customs.
The information was easy to find. What if it was a bit difficult was to find something relating to the fishing. But to the end we manage to have the necessary information.
atte: ANA
Two things that I found interesting about this course were how to use the email and how to chat with other people. I really enjoyed using the email because I was able to receive messages from other people. I liked chatting with people on the internet because it was fun. What I didn’t like about this class was that when I didn’t understand something in the class we couldn’t go back to it and review it. I would have liked to learn about more programs on the computer.
Martha Torres
<< Home