I've been checking out information about blogs, so I can choose one to set up for my class. As I got into the various aspects, I see now that Blogger has more possibilities than I thought. I've now set it for comments from anyone. That way any of my students could comment on a blog entry. I also changed my template to much nicer color and font styles.
The next thing I want to learn is how to set the side column to show links rather than the beginnings of various postings. Maybe I have to choose a different template.
Blog for Internet Class, Fall 2004
In this web log, or blog, students in the ESL Internet class will make comments on various projects and assignments they are working on.

13 Comments:
I decided to post this anonymously to see what happened. After all, I can put my name at the end and not have to set a password.
Chris
I signed in as myself. However, to do this, I had to login using my blogger username and password. This is a bit of a pain as I didn't want the students to have to do this.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I don't have problems choossing the place for the assigments. I choose Hawaii because is a beautiful place that I would like to visit. About the information and photos was easy to choose, because there are alot. My problem is how can I find evething I want.
luz L.
This assigment was so exiting, and it was difficult too. exiting because we found a lot of marvalous things to comment in our presentation, and it was hard because my classmates and I have different schedule. We can't join us to do this assigment.
Patty V
Searching information about Hawaii it was very interesing because I leaned how to search infirmation about vacation places this will help me in the future. It was easy to for me to do the seaching in the computer and when I foud it I type it and took my part to my parthner house. Arcelia
My parthner and I, worked togheter. Maria wrote the report and I took the pictures. We have a little problem when we can't found the pictures. We work out the class for two days to finish the report.
Patty P.
I want to review how to find some information and find it with a simple words.
Que roll, We are taking a review because this next thursday we're going to have a test, I need to study very much, I thing so like 2 hours.
Alan A.
I want to review how to find some information about something,using simple information.
ANA L.
Que roll, We are taking a review this morning, because we're going to have a test the next class, I need to study very much like 2 hours.
Alan A. Perez
Hi, everybody,
I am going to tell about my partners Dominik and Marcel. They are study English.
I don't know how they are because they didn't send any mail that tell me about them. Also, I want to know more about their goals. I hope to write some day another mail and put on my face a beautiful smile.
Ana L.
Hi,I'm going to write like two sentences, well my partners in Germany they are a very nice people I know that because they write to polite to my, I want to know that girls because I think they're very cutes. OK, this are my comments I see you later in the next class.
Alan A. P.
<< Home