Wow! I'm impressed with how easily all of you were able to post your comments on this blog. Besides that, you wrote really good comments! The only problem was spelling, which I didn't count this time since there is no spell checker in blogger.
Blog for Internet Class, Fall 2004
In this web log, or blog, students in the ESL Internet class will make comments on various projects and assignments they are working on.

4 Comments:
For my partners and I were dificult to get our rought draft put together because we did not work together out the class. We did not have enought communication about our topics.
Martha G.
It was difficult for me to get my rough draft put together because first time I didn't have more information. I didn't have any problem working with my partner. We worked together. It's easy if we work together.
Runguthai
At the begining I have some problems with my reports because I just copied from It. But, It was not very difficult for me to do It because I did It with my partner. It is always easy when you have someone to help you.
Ricardo
I didn't have any problem to work with my partner. My partner is very wood for to use the internet,and She help me a lot of. She print all papers, so I only give her the one part, and the introduction. We worked together to decided all about the information of the report. We spend about the four days to organized we report I am pleased to work.
Ana q
<< Home