Blog for Internet Class, Fall 2004

In this web log, or blog, students in the ESL Internet class will make comments on various projects and assignments they are working on.

My Photo
Name:

I'm retired from the ABP at Zayed University.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Test one - Tell us something about your German partner(s).

Just write 1-2 sentences. First, what are their names? What else do you know about them such as their age or hobbies? You can look at your Web Mail messages on the computer if you want. Remember to write your name after your comment.

26 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My partener's name is Annika. She is eighteen years old. She have two dogs and one rabbit. Her hobbies are read and watch Formula 1. She wants to become a secretary.

Lety Hernandez

October 28, 2004 at 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My partner's name is Annika. She is eighteen years old. She have two dogs and a rabbit. She like to read and watch Formula 1. She wants to become a secretary.

Lety Hernandez

October 28, 2004 at 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My partner, her name is Barakat Chikh Nabo. Her hobbies are playing games on computer, reading books, and going out with friends.

Runguthai

October 28, 2004 at 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My partner's name is Annika. She is eighteen years old. She has two dogs and one rabbit. She likes to read and watch Formula 1. She wants to become a secretary.

Lety Hernandez

October 28, 2004 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The names of my partners in germany are Julia and Heike. They are two girls,and they are 16 years both.

October 28, 2004 at 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The names of my partners in germany are Julia and Heike. They are two girls,and they are 16 years both.

Luz Lopez

October 28, 2004 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My partner’s names are Sabrina and Anne. Anne described Sabrina like a quite and beautiful girl, and she is a creasy person.

Sara Alonzo

October 28, 2004 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My German partners are Julie, Diane, and Irina. Each of them like different things. I think they are interesting persons.

Rocio R.

October 28, 2004 at 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My partner's name in Martin Drrisigcker. He is 17 years old. He likes to listen hip hop misic and watch football.

Martha G.

October 28, 2004 at 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My partners are Franzisca and Andreas. Andreas is 17 years old and she lives in "Neustadt" a litle town in Germany. Franzisca is 19 years old and she likes to go out with her friends.

Maria Ramirez

October 28, 2004 at 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My partners are Franzisca and Andreas. Andreas is 17 years old and she lives in "Neustadt" a litle town in Germany. Franzisca is 19 years old and she likes to go out with her friends.

Maria Ramirez

October 28, 2004 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very happy with my partner because she is from Germany. I fell that I am special having a friend from another country. I am looking forward to know more about my friend Nadine.

Ricardo.

October 28, 2004 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My partner name's Steinbach Sebastian. I didn't receive any messages from him. Chris told me he still in vacations.

Paty Vizcarra

October 28, 2004 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a lot of things to said about my partners.I know their names one is Jonas and the other one is Max they are in the school and they like sports.
They are very young and they still living with their parents but let see later. I hope we can keeping sending e-mails so we can know each other better.
Maria Macias

October 28, 2004 at 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, everybody,

I am going to tell about my partners Dominik and Marcel. They are study English.
I don't know how they are because they didn't send any mail that tell me about them. Also, I want to know more about their goals. I hope to write some day another mail and put on my face a beautiful smile.

October 28, 2004 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, everybody,

I am going to tell about my partners Dominik and Marcel. They are study English.
I don't know how they are because they didn't send any mail that tell me about them. Also, I want to know more about their goals. I hope to write some day another mail and put on my face a beautiful smile.

Ana L.

October 28, 2004 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My partner's name is martin Dreisigacker. He is 17 years old. He likes to listen hip hop music and watch football.

martha G.

October 28, 2004 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have three partners their names are Eugenia Sebastian,and Roswith. But I don't have any messages of them yet.
Ana Q

October 28, 2004 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have two new friends in Germany. They are learning Enghish also one of they are teens. Their parents are the same age as me
Arcelia

October 28, 2004 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,I'm going to write like two sentences, well my partners in Germany they are a very nice people I know that because they write to polite to my, I want to know that girls because I think they're very cutes. OK, this are my comments I see you later in the next class.

Alan A. P.

October 28, 2004 at 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote to Martin Dreisiga'cker.He was 17 years old.

October 28, 2004 at 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Partener's Estela,she is forthy one years old.She have two childrens, she is funny.
Patricia Polino.

October 28, 2004 at 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote a Matin Dreisiga'cker.He was 17 yeas old.

Martha Torres

October 28, 2004 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My partner's name Martin Dreisigacker.He is 17 years old.He like to listen music.

Martha Torres

November 2, 2004 at 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Partner's name Martin Dreisigacker.He is 17 years old.He like to listen music.

MArtha Torres

November 2, 2004 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My partner's name Martin Dreisigacker.Heis 17 years old. He like to listen music.

Martha Torres

November 2, 2004 at 9:08 AM  

<< Home