Blog for Internet Class, Fall 2004

In this web log, or blog, students in the ESL Internet class will make comments on various projects and assignments they are working on.

My Photo
Name:

I'm retired from the ABP at Zayed University.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

What do you want to review in class for the test?

Write one or two suggestions. Be sure to put your name at the end.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to practice how to copy and paste from MS word to internet.

Martha G.

October 21, 2004 at 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to review about how to find information on the internet. I want to know if the test would be long.

Lety Hernandez

October 26, 2004 at 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to practice how to find information on the Internet.

Runguthai

October 26, 2004 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to make practice on the blogger page to put a post message. Also, I want to use more the internet for information.

Maria

October 26, 2004 at 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will like to review how to use the google and alta vista to find more information. and how to use the e-mail.
Maria Macias

October 26, 2004 at 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will like to review, how to make one e-mail
Patricia Polino.

October 26, 2004 at 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked to learn how to use internet explorer, and how to use e-mail. I woul like to know how to make a web page.

Sara Alonzo

October 26, 2004 at 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to write more faster.

October 26, 2004 at 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to learn more about computers.

October 27, 2004 at 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to learn more about computers
Ricardo

October 27, 2004 at 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to learn more about computers everyday
Ricardo

October 27, 2004 at 11:16 AM  

<< Home