Evaluate the course
Write your evaluation in MS Word, use spell checker, and then copy it here:
1. Tell 2 things that you enjoyed or found especially interesting about this course. Tell why you enjoyed them or thought they were useful. For example, “I liked writing to my German partners because I learned what different part-time jobs they have.”
2. Tell 1 thing that was NOT interesting or that you did NOT like about this class and why not. “I didn’t like xxxxxx because xxx x xxx x xx x x x x.”
3. We couldn’t learn everything about the Internet in one semester. If we had time to learn more, tell at least one thing you would like to learn about. “I would like to learn how to . . .”
Type your name at the end.
Blog for Internet Class, Fall 2004
In this web log, or blog, students in the ESL Internet class will make comments on various projects and assignments they are working on.

16 Comments:
I enjoyed a lot for this course. I enjoyed writing to my German partners because it helps me to learn English by writing message and I liked Yahoo Messenger because it was interesting and new for me. I learned how to talk to other people on the Internet and practice speaks English with Yahoo Messenger voice chat with a Webhead.
I did not like the blog. It was interesting to learn, but I did not use much and I cannot use the blog at home. If we had time to learn more, I would like to learn how to download Yahoo Messenger program and learn more about Yahoo Messenger voice chat with a Webhead.
Runguthai
I like the Yahoo Messenger very much because I can communicate with a lot of people around the world. These is my first semester learning about it. Today I am very happy with myself because I learned how to use the Yahoo Messenger. I am very lucky to have Miss Chris as instructor because she is a very good teacher. I like everything about the Yahoo Messenger because is free.
Ricardo
I like the Yahoo Messenger very much because I can communicate with a lot of people around the world. These is my first semester learning about it. Today I am very happy with myself because I learned how to use the Yahoo Messenger. I am very lucky to have Miss Chris as instructor because she is a very good teacher. I like everything about the Yahoo Messenger because is free.
Ricardo
I like writing to my German partners because I learn how their culture is. I learn about the food and holidays like Christmas. Another thing that I enjoy was to use the Yahoo Messenger it was useful in this class because we can chat with people of a different place. One thing that I don't like about this class is that sometimes the internet is slow but it was ok. I would like to learn how to use a web camera.
Lety Hernandez
I liked this course because I learned a lot about computers. Also, I enjoyed talking with Rita in Argentina. The two things I don’t liked in this class was all the problems I had with the system talking with Rita, and the other one is that the class session should be longer in order to practice what we learned with the teachers supervision. Because there is a lot to learn on computers, I will try to take another class on computers in order to continue my education.
Luz Lopez
I liked to be in this class because it teach or show me how to drive internet. I enjoyed everything of this class, and I will be happy to learn how to make a webpage under internet.
Sara Isa Alonzo
I found almost everything interesting in ESL Internet 95 class, but search in the internet was excited for me. It was useful because we learned how to get information from different places. Another thing that I like was having speech because is important to me to feel comfortable speaking English in front of people.
I didn’t like that, the class was so short because we spent a lot of time listening to the instructions, and we didn’t have enough time to practice at computers. I would like to make for the internet how to create a web page.
Patricia Vizcarra
I liked writing to my German partners because I learned about the education and Christmas’ traditions in their country. I did not like the time this class took place because I could never be on time. If we have more time to learn more, I would like learn how shopping for internet.
Martha G.
I like this class because it show me how to send e-mails and learn how to use the computer.The best thing that I enjoyed was when we talked with person of colombia it was really interesting.What I didn't like is that this class is to short and we need more time to learn everything about computers. I would like to learn how to use the computers fast and work with computers. I would like this Internet Class has more classes after this one.
Maria Macias
I really liked this class of Internet. It was interesting because I learned how to use the headset in the computer. Also, I learned things about the email that I didn’t do before. I liked everything about this class; however, I didn’t like that the teacher explains several times the same thing because it was boring. Even though I knew that the other classmates needed those explanations, it is the only thing that I disliked. Another thing is that I didn’t have any problem with the teacher; furthermore, she made the class easy to understand. She explains everything very well. If we have more time, I would like to learn how to do our web page.
Rocio R.
I really liked this class of Internet. It was interesting because I learned how to use the headset in the computer. Also, I learned things about the email that I didn’t do before. I liked everything about this class; however, I didn’t like that the teacher explains several times the same thing because it was boring. Even though I knew that the other classmates needed those explanations, it is the only thing that I disliked. Another thing is that I didn’t have any problem with the teacher; furthermore, she made the class easy to understand. She explains everything very well. If we have more time, I would like to learn how to do our web page.
Rocio R.
It is very interesting this course, because in this course learn how to use the internet and how to send messages to diferent people.
I didn't like about this class is the time, it is a very short class.
I would like to learn more computers and let it be two hours for class.
Patricia Polino
I liked very much this course. I learned how to use Messenger Yahoo and how to do search about an important person. It is okay because it is a good way to do homework of other classes. I didn’t like when the Internet was so slow, but we worked very well. I would like to learn how to make our own pages on the Internet.
Maria Ramirez
What do I enjoyed in this course:
First:
I think is to know the most important things of other countries like Germany, Italy and the Congo.
Second:
To know how to use the internet very well.
Third:
To know how many things you can do, if you know what the internet is.
4th:
To know how to do an exposition in class, what do you need to do it and the most important things in an exposition.
What I didn’t like in this class:
I think it is the old people in the class, because same times you need to see good staff
Or interesting things to be able to understand, I am talking about my partners.
Alan A. Perez
I liked this course a lot. Most of the interesting part was my German partners because I learned about her country. I learned that she spoke more than one language. Also, I heard her son. But I didn’t like that we have a few time to speaking with her. Also, I couldn’t hear well because my headset didn’t work well. I would like to learn more about others countries, to meet new people and hear them.
Ana L.
I enjoyed a lot this course because I learned how to use e-mail messenger and. I like to use the computer for do send messages to my partner from German. Even thought I only received one message, it was interesting for me. But I did not like was that sometimes I don’t understand the vocabulary that used in computer. If we had more time, I would like to learn how to use the different programs for example, in Yahoo Messenger I want to learn more about it.
Ana Quezada
<< Home